Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my hero and leader was Beauxdeigh

This is going to make me sound like a prick, but fuck that.

I am totally unwilling to try to time it with some Big Bash operation. Caiger has become the cess pool that it is because of the stinking humans, but just as much to blame are the hundreds of lousy zombies who refuse to just walk the hell away from it. I don't give a rat's ass if anything we do here helps the zombie population.

I've signed on because this is a FINAL "FUCK YOU" to all the CDF, the rotten CMS, and the rest of the cheating, botting, zerging shits. This is us telling all those fucking trench-coaters, "if we played the same way you bunch of fucktards do we'd have stomped your asses long ago." After that, we just flip them the bird and walk away. Disappear.

Hell, I'm bringing two characters to the party, just to kill as many as possible. I'll fire off my 20 shotguns, leave and bring in the other to fire off 20 more. See how they fucking like it.

I hate that Kevan can't get it through his thick head that he hasn't ever created a zombie apocalypse game. I hate that we have tried with everything we have to make zombies an actual threat and when we finally start getting a leg up the endless whining begins, and magical crates fall from the god-damned sky. I hate how little respect, and actual disdain, we receive for making the efforts we do to try to turn this game into what it was advertised as.

Fuck. Them. ALL.

*breathe*breathe*breathe*

Sorry, that was a long time coming. Kandarin, and everybody else, that was mostly a cathartic rant, and I'm letting it stand just as it came out. I do not mean to direct it at anyone. Please, don't take it personally.

I mean it though. If we end up blasting the hell out of every fucking stinkhole on the map, I'll come a long for a bit, but I'm willing to pull the trigger here and be done. If it helps the zombies, nifty. Standing waist deep in Caiger blood is reward enough for me.

If that's what you want, Petro, fine. I'll play the game "right" like we always have. However, you need to understand that you're casting pearls before swine here. They don't fucking care that we can "do it clean." They have so much as called us morons for for doing it "clean" the past year. They're not going to learn anything from this. I'm doing this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment